How to Change Your Citibank Pin Number
Changing your Citibank Pin Number is easy and there are two ways to do this.
To Change your PIN Number at any Citibank ATM machine:
1. Dip your card.
2. Enter your current PIN number.
3. Select the option, “Set Preferences and Other Services”.
4. From the options, choose, “Change Personal ID Number”.
5. You will be prompted to enter your current ID Number again.
6. Type in your new 4-digit PIN Number.
7. Confirm your entry by re-entering the new PIN number.
Changing your Citibank Pin Number at the Online Service Center:
1. Log in to your Citibank Account.
2. Click on the Service Center Tab.
3. Select “Get/Update PIN Number”.
A pre-assigned PIN number will be sent to you in the mail. Once you receive it, you may change the pre-assigned number by calling the phone number on the back of your credit card. Follow the phone instructions to change your PIN number. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for mail delivery.
The precaution of mailing the PIN number to the address on record prevents someone from stealing your card and then easily changing the PIN number for fraudulent use. To avoid waiting for the pre-assigned PIN number to arrive in the mail, simply visit a Citibank ATM kiosk.
NOTE: Once you change your PIN number, it is available for immediately use. Your old PIN number will no longer work.